- Bachelor of Social Science – Southern Cross University
- Extensive experience in the Social Welfare sector, including management positions in the State Government and Community Sector.
- Grew up and educated in Coraki and Casino, and now living in Casino with my wife Gail and our four children.
- Board member – Toys Change Lives; and Family Support Network
- Member of the Richmond Valley Family Violence Liaison Committee
- Rotary Member
- SES Volunteer
- To be a representative voice on Council for people across the entire Richmond Valley.
- To keep rates and fees as affordable as possible for residents and service users.
- To promote strong financial management; to support for local business; to support attracting new industry to the Richmond Valley.
- Equal access to services and facilities across the community.
- Decision making that supports access to affordable housing across the Council area.
- Disability access for all Council facilities and services.
- Lobby for more support services for community members in crisis.
- Promoting an attractive environment for residents and tourists by preserving architectural heritage and increased greenery for towns and villages.
Search Council's website
Type your search query here to find relevant pages on the Richmond Valley Council site.