Council road crews are working steadily to restore 190km of unsealed roads badly damaged in the February 2020 flood.
· Three Council crews and three contract crews working full-time on the project
· Funded under the NSW Government’s Disaster Funding Recovery Arrangements
· A total of 194km of unsealed road to be restored, and 70% of the Category A (main arterial roads) network
· More than 18,000 tonnes of gravel delivered so far
· Safer smoother travelling for rural residents.
RVC General Manager Vaughan Macdonald explains more in the video.
Type your search query here to find relevant pages on the Richmond Valley Council site.