Community groups from the Richmond Valley are invited to seek financial support through the ClubGRANTS Category 1 Funding Program, which is funded through the NSW Registered Clubs Gaming Tax.
ClubGRANTS Category 1 is available to support:
- community welfare and social services
- community development
- employment assistance activities
- community health services
- projects aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people.
The local committee is convened by Richmond Valley Council and consists of representatives of:
- Casino RSM Club
- Evans Head Bowling Club
- Woodburn Evans Head RSL Club
- NSW Family and Community Services (FACS)
- NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS)
Please refer to the ClubGRANTS Guidelines for Applicants to determine if you are eligible to apply.
Applications may be submitted online at www.clubgrants.com.au
Grants Officer – Marie Cullen
Phone: (02) 6660 0328