Community groups from the Richmond Valley are invited to seek financial support through the ClubGRANTS Category 1 Funding Program, which is funded through the NSW Registered Clubs Gaming Tax.
ClubGRANTS Category 1 is available to support:
- community welfare and social services
- community development
- employment assistance activities
- community health services
- projects aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people.
The local committee is convened by Richmond Valley Council and consists of representatives of:
- Casino RSM Club
- Evans Head Bowling Club
- Woodburn Evans Head RSL Club
- NSW Family and Community Services (FACS)
- NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS)
For more information about ClubGRANTS, eligibility criteria and the application process please refer to the website www.clubgrants.com.au
Grants Officer – Marie Cullen
Phone: (02) 6660 0328