From 21 April 2012 Richmond Valley Development Control Plan 2012 commenced. This DCP repeals all previous DCP’s applying within the Richmond Valley Council area. The DCP complements the Richmond Valley Local Environmental Plan 2012 which also commenced on the 21 April 2012.
The following links are to the new DCP as well as relevant guidelines and strategies.
- Richmond Valley Development Control Plan 2015
- Casino Urban Settlement Strategy (2005)
- Richmond River Rural Residential Strategy (1999)
- Evans Head Urban Settlement Strategy (2006)
- Section 94A Development Contributions Plan
- Section 94 Heavy Haulage Contributions Plan
- Section 64 Water Development Servicing Plan
- Section 64 Sewer Development Servicing Plan
Old Planning Scheme superseded by 2012 DCP and LEP
To view older documents superseded by the new planning schemes, visit Old planning schemes.
Planning NSW – ePlanning
The NSW Planning hub provides links to the following services: BASIX; Interactive Buildings; and Local Development Performance Monitoring.
Google earth maps provides directions, interactive maps, and satellite/aerial imagery of many countries. Can also search by keyword such as type of business.
NSW Spatial Information Exchange
The SIX Portal is the official source of NSW geospatial information. It also provides access to authoritative land and property information.