*** PLEASE NOTE – THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT ***
From 1 July 2021 all development applications must be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal (ePlanning services).
The below information packs are designed to help you understand the development application process and prepare your application.
Council wants to process your Development Application in a timely and efficient manner. We can only do this when a well prepared application, with the correct supporting information, is submitted. By clicking on the development links below you can download a development application pack for the type of development you’re proposing.
Each pack contains:
- a guide to the development approval process;
- application forms; and
- a list of supporting information to be submitted with your application.
Council has prepared the following Development Application Packs **these are currently under development:
- Single Dwellings (in sewered areas)
- Rural Dwellings (in unsewered areas)
- Minor Residential Development (alterations, additions, sheds, pools, etc)
- Home Industry/Business
- Multiple Dwellings (duplexes, cluster homes and residential flat buildings)
- Commercial/ Industrial Development
- Modification of Development Consent
Your documents and plans should be accurate, legible and named correctly. Guidelines to file naming can be found at e-Planning Naming Conventions.
Use this guideline to identify the minimum documentation required to lodge a development application. Plans or reports identified in the two matrixes below are further explained in the accompanied checklists and Fact Sheets.