Australian Death Notification Service
Let us help in your time of need.
The death of someone close to you can be a painful time and there can be a lot to organise
The Australian Death Notification Service lets you notify multiple organisations of a death through one simple, secure online platform, reducing the number of difficult conversations.
Why use the Australian Death Notification Service?
• Free service, available nationally
• Reduces time and effort
• Can be completed anytime, anywhere
Supported nationally by Registry’s of Births Deaths and Marriages, the Australian Death Notification Service can help in your time of need. You can notify multiple organisations including financial, insurance and superannuation institutions, telecommunications and utility providers, government services and more.
How does it work?
• Enter the details of the person who died
• Details are checked to confirm the death has been registered
• Enter your details as the notifier
• Choose which organisations to notify
• Your selected organisations are notified and will contact you within 10 business days.
Begin the death administration process today: deathnotification.gov.au