Come join the Northern Rivers Outstanding Employer of Choice 2019!
We at Richmond Valley Council are a small but awesome local government situated on the beautiful Northern Rivers of NSW.
With a diverse workforce of more than 300 staff, we recognise that people are our most important asset. We aim to create a positive workplace to support our people and our growing communities. During our recruitment process we search for people that show signs of integrity and are passionate about what they do.
Together, #integrity and #passion form our core values.
We also work at making council great through upholding a set of behaviours that have proven themselves to make our great workplace even better, as well as delivering consistent results for our community.
Our behaviours are:
- Lead the way – we lead the way for others
- Taking responsibility – we take responsibility
- Do what we say – we do what we commit to
- Embrace the change – we accept and embrace change
- Community focused – we are community focused
- In this together – we are all in this together
Try A Trade
Are you a female high school student in years 10-12? Register your interest for the third round of Council’s 2021 Try a Trade program here:
Volunteering with Council
Are you interested in volunteering at council? If so we’d love to hear from you.
Contact People and Culture for more information.