Nominations for awards are across the following categories. Select from the list below to find out more about each award and the selection criteria of entry for these awards.
General Conditions of Entry are as follows: (see each category for age restrictions)
- Nominees must be a resident in the Richmond Valley and an Australian citizen.
- Nominations will not be accepted if an individual has won the same category in previous years.
- Nominations must be submitted on Richmond Valley Council’s official Australia Day nomination form.
- The General Manager must receive nominations by 5pm on Friday, 17 December 2021.
- The decision of the Australia Day Selection Committee is final and correspondence will not be entered into in regards to that decision.
- Awards will not be granted posthumously.
- Contact details of nominators and nominees may be forwarded to local media.
How to nominate?
You can nominate a Richmond Valley citizen for an award by completing an online nomination form.
For further information contact the Richmond Valley Council Events Team on 6660 0300.