In accordance with Part 3 Division 2 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000, Council gives public notice of the exhibition of Draft Richmond Valley Development Control Plan 2021 (the Draft DCP).
The exhibition of this document will commence Wednesday 24 March 2021, with the submission period concluding on Thursday 6 May 2021.
The Draft DCP prescribes development standards and controls for development as applicable to urban and rural land within the Richmond Valley local government area (LGA). It is intended that the Draft DCP will replace Richmond Valley DCP 2015.
The DCP complements the Richmond Valley Local Environment Plan 2012, which is the principle planning scheme for the Richmond Valley LGA and determines land use zones. More information on the Richmond Valley LEP 2012 can be found on the NSW legislation website.
The Draft DCP exhibition documents will be on display at:
- Council’s administration centres at Casino and Evans Head during normal office hours
- (Noting the Evans Head office is temporarily located in the Visitor Information Centre at 17 Kirkland Court)
- Council’s ‘On Exhibition’ webpage @ https://richmondvalley.nsw.gov.au/council/on-exhibition/
All interested persons are invited to inspect the Draft DCP and make written submissions to be received by 4.30pm on Thursday 6 May 2021. If an objection to any content of the Draft DCP is made, the grounds of objection must be specified in the submission. Please note that all submissions, including any personal information, will be publicly available documents.
Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager, Richmond Valley Council and can be submitted-
- over the counter at either of Council’s administration centres in Casino or Evans Head, or
- by post to Locked Bag 10 CASINO NSW 2470, or
- by email to email@example.com , or
- by completing an on-line submission form available on this website here.
Note: It is a requirement for anyone making a submission that all political donations and gifts made to a Councillor or Council employee are reported to Council by including a completed Disclosure Statement Form. This form is available from Council’s offices or from Council’s website.
All enquiries should be directed to Council’s Planning Department on (02) 66600300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .