Closing Date: Friday 8 September 2023 - Closed
Council would like to engage a suitably qualified company for design and supply of all materials, plant, and labour for the detailed design and construction of the proposed pedestrian and cycle bridges and bypass bridge approach ramps required for this section of the rail trail.
The scope of works includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- Detailed design and construction of the proposed bridge structures, balustrades and rock protection to achieve a minimum 50-year design life;
- Site establishment at each work location;
- All required vegetation clearing;
- Installation of appropriate erosion and sediment control measures;
- Establishment of approved traffic management arrangement and maintenance of the measures during the construction period;
- Construction of bulk earthworks where required;
- Construction of the culvert crossings where required;
- Construction of the rail trail pavement where required;
- Construction of the concrete tie ins (relieving slabs) as denoted on the reference drawings;
- For any existing bridges requiring removal the Contractor shall complete all demolition works including disposal of materials off site;
- Remedial works and re-vegetation to disturbed areas;
- Remediation of existing fences and all disturbed areas; and
- Provision of practical completion information, including but not limited to, as constructed drawings and certification of all works.
- Note Bridge 10 is a provisional item, to be confirmed by the Principal.
|Tender Name||Tender Amount|
|Green Civil Services||Confidential|
|Hazell Bros QLD||Confidential|
|Timber Restoration Services||Confidential|