Closing Date: Friday 17 March 2023 - Closed
Richmond Valley Council is seeking Tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced Tenderers for the design, construction, supply and installation of a suitable modular facility building for the Colley Park Sporting Complex. Council is predominately seeking modular building solutions, purely due to the quicker turnaround and installation times, as this project is time sensitive. The building site is in a stormwater basin zone, and the structure is to be built above flood levels on a pier and beam system.
Council would like the design of the modular building to be similar to the concept design/layout as shown in the Tender, featuring all the elements that it contains.
The works to be included in this tender are:
- A concept design must be produced, and feedback sought from the principal prior to proceeding to a detailed design.
- Following feedback on concept design, preparation of engineering design ready for construction
- The tenderer is to prepare an Environmental Management Plan, which will inform the REF. This plan will contain reference to best practice industry environment controls.
- The tenderer is to prepare a Safety Management Plan. This plan will contain references to the risk management.
- The tenderer is to procure materials and carry out the construction of the project.
- Works are to be completed and the facility building operational by June 30, 2023.
|BlueSky Modular Buildings