Closing Date: Friday 25 August 2023 - Closed
Council would like to engage a suitably qualified company for design and supply of all materials, plant, and labour for the construction of the proposed remedial works to repair the landslip at Naughtons Gap Road, Naughtons Gap.
The scope of works includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- All required investigations and detailed design to achieve a 100-year design life for the works;
- Site establishment;
- All required vegetation clearing;
- Installation of appropriate erosion and sediment control measures;
- Establishment of approved traffic / pedestrian management arrangement and maintenance of the measures during the construction period;
- Bored soldier pile wall;
- Pavement and drainage;
- Re-vegetation to disturbed areas;
- Provision of practical completion information, including but not limited to, as constructed drawings and certification of all works.
|Civil Mining & Construction
|Synergy Resource Management