Closing Date: Monday 21 February 2022 - Closed
Council is seeking tenderers to design and construct a new play space portraying a farm-themed play elements, inspired by Casino’s large agricultural and beef industry.
- Design of playground infrastructure including concept designs that must be
available to use for community consultation and reporting (grant funding &
- Obtaining any licences or permits (eg, TfNSW, SafeWork etc)
- Removal and disposal of existing equipment as directed by Council’s
- Site preparation of flat level surface
- Establishment including temporary site fencing and safety signage as required.
- Design and construct new farm-themed play space elements and must include:
- A climbing structure with slide;
- junior play elements;
- a seesaw;
- double-bay swing set with you and me seat and birds nest swing
- Inclusive play elements such as a tipi carousel and jumping square.
- Supply and install concrete kerb edging with a combination of rubber and takura bark softfall for safety and accessibility.
- Council requires rubber softfall be installed around high impact areas.
- Takura bark to be placed in all other areas and meet minimum Australian Standards.