Closing Date: Monday 17 January 2022 - Closed
This tender has been called to engage a suitably qualified and experienced organisation to design and construct a replacement bridge over a tributary to the Richmond River on Regional Road MR 145 otherwise known as Casino Coraki Road, Tatham, approximately 14 km east of Casino The current structure is a “Doolan Deck” modular bridge, comprising timber girders
connected by steel shear pins and plates to a reinforced concrete deck sitting on concrete abutments with W Beam safety barrier.
The bridge deck is approximately 12.6m long and 7.3m wide. The distance between the top of deck and water/ground level is approximately 4.8m.
The existing bridge has significant structural damage and requires replacement with a concrete structure compliant to AS 5100. Works included in this Tender;
- Demolish and dispose of the existing bridge and construct a new structure.
- The new bridge is to be maintained on its current alignment, however is to be raised to improve reopening time periods where this road has been closed following flood events.
- The current width of the bridge is insufficient for current traffic usage and will need to be increased to allow for two 3.5m lanes with a minimum clearance of at least 500mm to the face of any road safety barrier.
- Road safety barriers will be required to be installed as part of the works and are to be a propriety product approved by TfNSW.
- A side-track to cater for all vehicle types, including appropriate traffic management will be required during construction.
- All road works between Ch.20 and Ch.210 are to be included as part of the tender. Details of the road alignment and geometry are included in Attachment B.
|Tender Name||Tender Amount|
|MCS Civil (NSW)||Confidential|