DA Tracker is a tool which allows the public to view the progress of a development application.
If you access this web site you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website, which includes downloadable material, are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- Richmond Valley Council (RVC) grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser, and in cache file produced by your web browser, for the sole purpose of viewing the content. RVC reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, RVC excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind however caused, including by negligence, arise from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information I request to do so pursuant to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
Any information as to the processing of a development application obtained through Council’s web-based tracking system is intended as a guide only and in no way does Council accept any responsibility for loss or harm as a result of information obtained and relied on from this facility. The information given cannot bind Council to determine the outcome or processing time of any development application. The information is independent of the formal development application process and in no way is designed to influence or guarantee the timing or outcome of the formal development application process. People wishing to confirm information should contact Council via email or in writing to obtain a written response.
DA information which is not available to view on RVC’s website can be inspected at our Customer Service Centres in Casino and Evans Head.
Development and planning record search
For all records searches involving access to:
- Building plans;
- Development and building applications;
- Internal drainage plans;
The following Request to View Building and Development Records Form, under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009, must be completed. Section 2 of the new form is to be completed by the applicant in enough detail to allow Council to identify what information is requested, such as development consent, construction certificate, site plan. The applicant requires the owners consent to take copies of plans and building certificates.
Please use the Request to View Building and Development Records form