Cr Jill Lyons
- Fully qualified child care worker and have worked with children from birth up to 18 years of age. I have run my own child care centre and specialised in working with children of special needs.
- I grew up in the Blue Mountains of NSW, spent some time living in Adelaide, then Dubbo, before moving to Casino with my family around 20 years ago.
- Anything environmental which includes being a member of the Casino Environment Centre, Jabiru Geneebeinga Wetland Restoration Group, Richmond River Rescue Inc.
- Spending time with my family and my dog.
- Council aspirations
- To listen and be a fair voice for the community
- To protect our natural environment, and our native fauna and flora
- To work towards a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly council, one which actively promotes this throughout the entire Richmond Valley
- To support and encourage new business, tourism and initiatives in the Richmond Valley
- To work together with the Mayor, Councillors and Council staff in a positive manner to make decisions that work positively for all communities of the Richmond Valley
- Northern Rivers Arts Board
- Northern Rivers BFMC
Search Council's website
Type your search query here to find relevant pages on the Richmond Valley Council site.