The following plans of management for Stan Payne Oval and Colley Park are on public exhibition until Friday 27 January
These master plans will guide the future development of the sites and will incorporate strategies from the Richmond Valley Made 2030 Community Strategic Plan and the outcomes of discussions with community members and user groups.
Submissions – Any person may make a written submission during the exhibition period by sending it to Richmond Valley Council by:
- post to – Locked Bag 10 Casino NSW 2470
- email – email@example.com
- hand delivery – at either of Council’s Customer Service Centres in Casino and Evans Head
- online submission – by completing an online submission form via Council’s website.
Comments on social media posts are not considered submissions.
* * Please note, the Stan Payne Oval Master Plan has documented the main building as “Rugby League Clubhouse”. The appropriate title should be the “Stan Payne Memorial Oval Club House”, which reflects the multiple clubs and associations which utilise the facility.
This labelling will be addressed and changed before the final plan is presented to Council.