Richmond Valley Council is giving notice under Section 38b of the Roads Act 1993 of its proposal to close the following segments of Council’s public roads.
- Part Jabiru lane in Casino.
- Road widening along Convent Parade, Casino.
- Unformed road adjacent to Convent Parade, Casino.
Upon closure of the roads, Council intends to sell the land to the adjoining owners.
The proposal will be publicly exhibited for 28 days with submissions closing at 4pm on Thursday 22 April 2021.
Any person is hereby invited to make a written submission by addressing them to the General Manager via one of the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fill out a Make a Submission form on this website here.
- By post— Richmond Valley Council, Locked Bag 10 CASINO NSW 2470
- By delivery to a Council Administration Centre—Casino or Evans Head.
For more information contact Council’s Customer Experience team on 6660 0300.