The following development application DA2023/0023 is on public exhibition until 13 September 2022
Address: Lot 1 DP 1147977 & Lot 2 DP 1151619 – 166 Langs Way, Woodburn
Integrated Development for land-based tank aquaculture for algae farming within above ground tanks and associated works
Applicant: Mr Sean Cochran c/- Planit Consulting Pty Ltd
Integrated Agency: • DPI – Fisheries under Section 148 of the Fisheries Management Act 1994
• Environmental Protection Authority under Section 53 of the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997
• Transport for NSW under section 138 of the Roads Act 1993
• Natural Resources Access Regulator pursuant to Chapter 3 Part 3 of the Water Management Act 2000.
Submissions – Any person may make a written submission during the exhibition period by sending it to Richmond Valley Council by:
- post to – Locked Bag 10 Casino NSW 2470
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- hand delivery – at either of Council’s Customer Service Centres in Casino and Evans Head
- online submission – by completing an online submission form via Council’s website.
Please note comments on social media posts are not considered submissions.