Notice is given that Council will re-exhibit an amended Integrated Development Application DA2015/0096 for the Iron Gates subdivision at Evans Head.
The consent authority for the below application is the Northern Regional Planning Panel.
Prior to determination of the development application, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment must endorse a master plan for the development under State Environmental Planning Policy No. 71 – Coastal Protection (as saved). All enquiries regarding the master plan process should be directed to the Northern Region Office of the Department.
|DA No.||Applicant||Location||Description||Exhibition Period||Integrated Development Approvals|
|DA2015/0096||Goldcoral Pty Ltd||“Iron Gates” 240 Iron Gates Drive, Evans Head, comprising:
• Lots 276 & 277 DP755624 and Lot 163 DP831052;
• Crown land located between Lots 163 & 276, and along the southern Evans River foreshore of Lots 276 & 277, and;
• Iron Gates Drive.
|• Subdivision of land to create 184 lots (including 175 residential lots, 3 residue lots, 4 public reserves, 1 drainage reserve & 1 sewer pump station lot)
• Upgrades to Iron Gates Drive, including clearing work
• Demolition of existing structures including a dwelling
• Subdivision works including road works; drainage; water supply; sewerage; landscaping, embellishment work, and street tree planting; bulk earthworks; and vegetation removal
|45 days from 3 October 2019 to 18 November 2019||• Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit (AHIP) under Section 90 of the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974—Biodiversity and Conservation Division of Department of Planning, Industry & Environment
• Controlled Activity Approval and Aquifer Interference Approval under Section 91 of the Water Management Act 2000—Department of Planning, Industry and Environment – Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR)
• Bush Fire Safety Authority under Section 100B of the Rural Fires Act 1993—NSW Rural Fire Service
The development application, and other associated documents may be viewed or downloaded by clicking the below links.
Where else can I inspect the application: The development application and support documents may be inspected, during normal office hours, at Council’s Customer Service Centres:
• Casino—10 Graham Place Casino, between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• Evans Head—25 Woodburn Street Evans Head, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am to 12pm.
Any person may make a written submission during the exhibition period by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a Make a Submission form on this website here.
- By post—Locked Bag 10 CASINO NSW 2470
- By delivery to a Council administration centre—Casino or Evans Head.
Where submissions are by way of objection the reasons for objecting must be explained.
NSW Local Government and Planning legislation requires the public disclosure of donations or gifts made in the two years preceding the application by anyone lodging or commenting on development proposals. Disclosure statements are available from Council’s administration centres or its website.
Further information is available from Council on (02) 6660 0300.